Sunday, August 18, 2013

ART Ep. 21: The place where demons come from (feat. Jocelyn)

Leveling is always in interesting topic. Personally it is my favorite part of MMO's and it also tends to be the area that most easily falls into the "same old, same old" category. We've talked about it a little here as well as on the other show, but we've never had a guest who legitimately just got to experience the entire leveling process fresh and free from any other predispositions.

It is a very unique and interesting experience getting to hear Jocelyn's perspective. I rarely think Blizzard should listen to our show, but if there ever was one, I'd say it was this one. She represents the kind of customer they want to understand, that they need to consider, because they're the audience that will build the WoW numbers back up (although I'm not implying we are in dire straights or anything).

I think this episode brings up a lot of interesting points and ideas. I had a lot of fun and I hope you all will too!


Discussed on the show:
We mention Jocelyn's three part article on leveling. You can find that here.

AzerothRT on Twitter
E-Mail us at AzerothRoundTable@gmail.com

You can also catch Ben on:
Geektopia and Battle Pets

You can find me here and on my writing show Parallel Words.

Finally if you don't already please feel free to subscribe or give us a review on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment